The aim of the conference is to provide an opportunity to share information and facilitate
cooperation in mechatronics and new materials and dissemination of current research results in this multidisciplinary field.
English will be the official language of the conference.
I. Mechatronics systems
- Robotics industrial robots, mobile robots.
- Sensors and actuators in mechatronics.
- Control of mechatronics systems.
- Analysis of vibration and deformation.
- Optimization, optimal design.
- Integrated diagnostics.
- Failure analysis.
- Tribology in mechatronics systems.
- Analysis of signals.
- Measurement techniques.
- Piezoelectricity, sensors and actuators.
- Vision systems, image processing.
II. Trends in the development of work machines
III. Materials (properties, modelling, manufacturing and processing)
- Structural health monitoring.
- Smart materials.
- Functional composites.
- Piezoelectric materials.
New trends in mechatronic and material science education;
Teaching materials and laboratory facilities.
V. Session for young researchers
To encourage young researchers to present their first steps in scientific work, the organizers plan to hold a session where only the PhD students will present the results of their first research, their first projects.